The school is committed to regular high quality educational visits. We believe that well planned visits enrich the curriculum by giving the children opportunities to experience a wide variety of different experiences that deepens their understanding and helps to further motivate them as learners.
As a school we arrange a variety of school activities. Some of these are very much an integral part of the school routine on a regular basis such as:
- Swimming lessons at the local leisure centre.
- Sports events
- with other schools in our cluster.
- Visits to Holy Trinity Church.
- Walks around Oswestry Town.
Whilst the less frequent trips which are generally further afield include:
- Standon Bowers Outdoor Education Centre – Year 6, 5 day residential trip
- Bryntysilio OEC – Year 4/5 3 day residential
- Lllangollen Eisteddfod
- Jodrell Bank
- Erdigg Country Park
- Chirk Castle
- The British Ironworks
- Chester Roman Walks
- Chester Zoo